Buy Organic Lady Finger/Okra/Bhindi Online
Lady Finger is a green vegetable that resembles a long finger with a little point at the curving end. It has a hump on its head that is usually removed as an inedible component. The white coloured spherical seeds are completely dispersed throughout the vegetable in a tiny slice of sliced okra. Bhindi is the name given to it in India. In other countries, it is commonly referred to as Okra. Internal stickiness is one of this vegetable’s distinctive characteristics. The flavour is unique to the vegetable and is typically enjoyed by youngsters.
This slimy green vegetable is equally liked and disliked for its flavour and texture, yet it is high in fibre and other nutrients such as vitamin A, B, and C, as well as other minerals.
This vegetable has a low-calorie content of approximately 30 kcal per 100 gm, making it an excellent choice for individuals looking to lose weight. Because of its high fibre content, it is also known to make you feel full quickly and keep you full for longer.
Ladyfinger, commonly known as okra or bhindi, is a high-nutrient vegetable that grows in tropical and temperate climates. Despite the fact that many people are ignorant of the advantages of ladyfinger, it is a popular vegetable in India.
Benefits of Ladyfinger
Ladyfinger, commonly known as okra or bhindi, is a high-nutrient vegetable that grows in tropical and temperate climates. Despite the fact that many people are unaware of the advantages of ladyfinger, it is a favourite vegetable among Indians.
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Aids in Blood Sugar Control
- Assists With Digestion
- Immunity is increased.
- Aids in the treatment of anaemia
- Improves Eyesight
- Promotes Hair Health
- Skin that is healthy
- Acne prevention
Ways to Have Lady Finger (Bhindi)
- Guthi Bendakai, or stuffed ladyfinger, is a popular Andhra Pradesh bhindi delicacy.
- In many regions of India, frying lady fingers with little oil is widely liked.
- Make a chaat out of the crispy lady finger fries for a wonderful evening snack.
- Ladyfinger curry is a hearty dish that goes well with rice or roti. Different areas add their own flavour to the curries. South Indians, for example, create lady finger curry using curry leaves and healthy spices.
- As a skin and hair care regimen, use dried lady finger powder or paste.